INFORMATION FOR DELEGATES
1. Delegate Confirmation: Delegates who have registered to attend the Conference will receive an automated email confirming a successful booking along with information on your attendance and payment status. If you have not received such an email, please contact the organisers .
2. URN: Your Unique Registration Number (URN) will be included in the automated email mentioned above. Please be sure to bring this to the registration desks on arrival at Suntec to ensure your quick entrance.
3. On Site Registration: The registration desks will be open at Suntec at the following times:
Sunday 7 November 1400 – 1800 – Level 4, Suntec
Monday 8 November From 0800 – Level 3 Suntec
4. Delegate Identification Badge: Please be sure to wear your delegate badge at all times when in Suntec. This will allow you access to the conference halls, the exhibition hall and the delegate catering areas.
5. Gala Dinner: If you have booked to attend the Gala Dinner on Tuesday 9 November, your ticket(s) will be provided in your registration pack. The Gala Dinner will be held at the Pan Pacific Hotel, commencing with a pre-dinner drinks reception sponsored by DCI.
6. Opening Ceremony: This will commence at 0900 on Monday 8 November.
7. Conference Programme: Please check on the updated conference programme via this link.
8. Catering: All catering breaks will take place at the rear of the Exhibition Hall 401 on Level 4 of Suntec.
9. Exhibition: Please do take full advantage of the conference breaks to visit the exhibition. More than 80 companies from around the world will be displaying the very latest products, equipment and services applicable to the installation and renovation of underground utilities using trenchless techniques. Visit the ‘Exhibitor List’ section of the website for updates.
10. More information: If you have any queries concerning your attendance prior to the conference, please email the organisers email@example.com